Your Contributions Help Our Community Thrive
Please consider contributing to helping our community thrive by having access to essential medication that helps prevent unnecessary hospitalizations.
By supporting the APA mission you become a key part of the solution to medication access in Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo County.
Below are ways you can get involved in contributing to the mission.
Your contributions are greatly needed and appreciated by the hundreds of patients that we serve every year.
Thank you for contributing to the mission!
If you shop on Amazon, please select Alliance for Pharmaceutical Access and Amazon will donate .5% of the purchase price to Alliance for Pharmaceutical Advocacy Program.
Support us every time you shop.
It’s simple to sign up.
How it works:
1. Open the Amazon app on your phone
2. Select the main menu (=) & tap on “AmazonSmile” within Programs & Features
3. Select “Alliance for Pharmaceutical Access Incorporated” as your charity
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to activate AmazonSmile in the mobile app
Volunteers and supporters enable APA to improve the lives of the most medically vulnerable in our community. You can help these patients heal by donating time, and your expertise.
Contact APA Executive Director, Emely Mendez at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to volunteer your expertise.
Donate Wishlist Supplies
- Copy Paper- We are always in need of copy paper to make copies for patients to process their applications.
- Cleaning Supplies- Due to COVID-19 we have been needing to clean our office regularly and this has become an added expense. Cleaning and disinfectant supplies is greatly appreciated.
Corporate Grant Opportunity
Employee Giving/Corporate Match Program
Many of our corporate partners provide additional benefits to their employees to support their charity of choice. Your company may match your monetary donation to APA. Or, you may be able to provide funds to us just by volunteering your time. Contact your company’s Human Resources department to see what benefits your company provides.