We Are Here For You!
We know that it is not easy to hear the news from your doctor that you have to take a medication. We understand the confusion, frustration and discouragement that happens when you fill your costly prescription.
Our services are free, confidential and bilingual. We have trained advocates who can provide to you, the necessary information to bridge the gap in medication coverage.
- We will research all the available programs and financial assistance options that best fit your needs.
- We will explain in detail how the process will benefit you and what the requirements and outcomes will be once you are enrolled into a patient assistance program.
- We will do all necessary follow up calls between you, your doctor and the financial assistance programs so that you have peace of mind.
Get Started to Focusing on Your Health
Let us help you so that you may focus on your health.
Our service hours are Monday-Friday 11am-5pm. To get started please download the APA intake form and review the checklist below to find out what documents will be needed to process an application. We can make copies for you at our office during service hours.
Begin Process Here:
- Download APA Intake Form Here Client Intake Form-Bilingual
- Or complete the free assessment form below that will automatically be sent to one of our APA Advocates for review.
Complete the Assessment Form Below
Fill out this free assessment form to obtain a consultation with a trained APA Advocate.